The Haas-Lilienthal House is:
1. The only intact, private, Victorian style home open to the public, complete with original furniture and artifacts. It is truly a unique and distinctly San Francisco venue.
2. A beautiful and sophisticated setting. Transport your guests back to a time when elegant social events and celebrations became the centerpiece of daily life.
3. Considered an invaluable historical asset. It’s a City Landmark, National Treasure and on the National Register of Historic Places.
4. The setting for numerous television and film productions including a feature on A&E, an episode on a major television network drama, a Ken Burns documentary, independent films and photo shoots.
5. The home of San Francisco Heritage, a non-profit architectural and cultural preservation organization. Rental proceeds go to maintaining and preserving this beautiful structure for future generations to enjoy.
Thank you for considering this unique venue for your special event. The Haas-Lilienthal House is the perfect venue for weddings, birthday celebrations, cocktail receptions, holiday parties, alumni presentations, corporate events and many more.
Please review our Rental Brochure (pdf) for pricing and other information.
If you would like to check availability or schedule a walkthrough, please contact our Rental Agent, Heather Kraft-Trejo.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 415-441-3000 x17.
Slideshow photos courtesy of Jody Stuart Photography.
Click here to link to our virtual tour of the house created by Here Comes the Guide.