skip to Main Content

Vote for the S.F. Women’s Building in Dwell Magazine’s “Rethinking Preservation” Contest

Be sure to vote for the Women's Building be Feb. 20. Photo by Desiree Smith.

The San Francisco’s Women’s Building is an icon of the Mission District. The MaestraPeace (1994) mural is an internationally-recognized symbol of women’s empowerment. The vivid mural is in need of restoration work and you can help. Vote for the Women’s Building as part of Dwell Magazine’s Rethinking Preservation contest and help the Women’s Building win $10,000. The organization has reached 70 percent of its capital campaign goal for restoration and this $10,000 would be a huge contributor to the remaining 30 percent.

The Women’s Building on 18th Street between Guerrero and Mission streets embodies the history and spirit of our great city.

Cast your vote!


Related posts

Splendid Survivors Gala On September 9, 2023

Splendid Survivors gala on September 9, 2023

Splendid Survivors: A Love Letter to San Francisco at The City Club…

SF Heritage Welcomes Woody LaBounty As President & CEO

SF Heritage Welcomes Woody LaBounty as President & CEO

The Board of Directors of San Francisco Heritage (“Heritage”) is pleased to…

Previous post
Next post

Sign up for our newsletter

Get SF Heritage e-news directly to your inbox!

Back To Top