Purchase your tickets or become a sponsor today so you don’t miss:
- An 8-course “small plate” dinner service and special culinary demo by guest celebrity chef and legacy business owner Kathy Fang of Fang Restaurant and House of Nanking, wine provided by Patrick McNerney and Martin Building Company, and custom cocktails
- An artistic showcase, sponsored by City National Bank, featuring:
- A dance performance by Joe Goode Performance Group (JGPG), excerpted from 2018’s Still Standing piece choreographed and set at the Haas-Lilienthal House, exploring reinvention and reformation — “the story of the city, and this place, and how we’ve all migrated here to start something new, to turn a page, to have the space to do that” (JGPG 2018)
- Musician/composer Ben Juodvalkis and artist, writer, curator Chibueze Crouch performing a piano-voice duet from from 2021’s Time of Change, set on and around the Doolan-Larson Building and by artistic directors Joe Goode, Melecio Estrella, and OYSTERKNIFE, examining “the utopian ideals and failures of the hippie era as they relate to our current revolution” (JGPG 2021)
- Artist, writer, curator Chibueze Crouch will read original spoken word narratives representing the diverse stories and oral histories from the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood
- The night will conclude with live music and dancing to Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers in our “speakeasy” ballroom, and connecting with friends and colleagues under the stars on the outside patio.